This white paper contains information that supplements and supports each of the working group’s work products, including a discussion of:
- Different regulatory bodies’ PFAS definitions.
- Actions that the industry has taken to eliminate and replace long-chain PFAS-containing materials with more environmentally benign substitutes.
- The global supply chain associated with this industry, and the interconnected relationship between suppliers, manufacturers and end users.
- The organization of modern advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities.
- A summary of fluorine and organofluorine properties that make them critical for some applications.
- Human health and environmental controls.
- The R&D necessary to find acceptable substitutes for PFAS-containing materials, and, where PFAS-containing materials are essential to this industry and substitutes are not possible, the development of environmental emissions-reduction technologies.
Please fill out the form below to download your copy: