Skip to content
Board of Directors
What is a Semiconductor?
CHIPS for America Act
Workforce & Immigration
Environment, Health & Safety
Supply Chain Security
Market Data & Resources
2022 State of the Industry
SIA Global Semiconductor Unit Sales Dashboard
News & Events
SIA News Roundup
2022 SIA Awards Dinner
Events & Webinars
Sign Up for SIA News
COVID-19 Survey – Part II
SIA Member Survey about COVID-19 Impact - part II
*No individual company information will be disclosed*
Point of Contact
Is your company
Date Survey Completed
MM slash DD slash YYYY
IMPACT ON CURRENT OPERATIONS
1) Is the Covid-19 pandemic currently negatively impacting the ability for your company to operate?
If yes, to what extent is the Covid-19 pandemic currently negatively impacting the ability for your company to operate?
2) Does your company currently conduct in-person meetings?
If yes, please describe.
3) Does your company currently allow employee travel?
If yes, please describe. (e.g. intl. air, domestic air, other)
4) Is your company experiencing supply chain disruptions due to the pandemic?
5) What percent of your company’s employees currently telework?
If a share of your workforce is currently teleworking because of the pandemic, when do you estimate all employees will return to the workplace?
Within one month
Between 2-6 months
Between 6-12 months
Longer than 12 months
6) What measures are you currently considering/implementing to prepare teleworking employees to return to the workplace? Please check all that apply:
Conducting Covid-19 work force testing
Staggering workforce shifts to lower total number of employees at sites at any one time
Increased frequency of site cleanings
Other(s) - please describe
7) Are research and development projects being hindered by operational concerns related to the pandemic, such as employees ability to reach the workplace, disinfecting the workplace, research partner closure, or any other related pandemic concern?
8) Is your company considering decreasing your budget allocations for product development or external research partnerships?
9) What are currently the major challenges to returning your work force operations to pre-pandemic status? Please list.
IMPACT ON DEMAND
1) Has your company experienced order reductions directly attributable to the coronavirus?
If yes, for what end markets has this reduction occurred? Please check all that apply
Other(s) - please specify
2) Has your company experienced order increases directly attributable to the Covid-19 pandemic?
If yes, for what end markets has this increase occurred? Please check all that apply.
Other(s) - please specify
Please provide any other information in narrative form you believe would be helpful for SIA for its advocacy on this issue. Responses will be anonymized.
Please provide any feedback on this survey.
1101 K Street NW Suite 450, Washington, DC 20005
Sign up for SIA News
© 2023 Semiconductor Industry Association. All Rights Reserved.